Mersey Gateway roadworks update – 31 May 2016
Essential work on the Mersey Gateway Project means the following new road, lane and footpath closures will be in place over the coming days and weeks.
Please note the table below does not include details of ongoing work. For details of existing closures, please visit Down Your Street on the Mersey Gateway website.
|31/5/16 – 23/7/16||A562 Speke Road, Widnes||Overnight (7.30pm – 5am) lane closures on access and exit slips between Speke Road and Ditton roundabout.|
|18/6/16 – 20/6/16||A533 Queensway, Widnes||Overnight (7.30pm – 5am) closures of Queensway northbound (towards Ditton roundabout) between the exit slip to Watkinson Way and Desoto Road. A diversion will be in place.|
There is also a series of ongoing major works taking place across Widnes and Runcorn. For more details on these major ongoing works visit the Plan Your Journey web page, or click the links below.
- Bridgewater / Daresbury / Central Expressway interchange
- A533 Central Expressway around Halton Brow / Halton Lea
- A533 Central Expressway at Lodge Lane Interchange
- A577 Weston Point Expressway at Weston Junction
- Weston Point Expressway / M56 Junction 12
For more information on other ongoing work, please visit: www.merseygateway.co.uk/down-your-street/